Bart Alberts is a Phd student interested in the brains computational mechanisms underlying spatial constancy in spatial orientation tasks. His main focus will be on the link between clinics and psychophysics. He has a master degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and bachelor degree in Natural Sciences.
- Alberts, B.B.G.T., Clemens, I.A.H., Selen, L.P.J., & Medendorp, W.P.
- Location and orientation updating of visual lines during passive linear motion.
- Cognitive Neuroscience, 8(2), 12-23, 2013
- Van Barneveld, D. C., Van Grootel, T. J., Alberts, B., & Van Opstal, A. J.
- The effect of head roll on perceived auditory zenith.
- Experimental brain research, 213(2), 235-243, 2011